Re: RE: RE: Gibson exhaust too loud. (long)

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 18:39:05 EDT

Ken,
    I would still find out what the law really says. If an inspector did not
like kids you could get screwed. I think I would get a copy of the law and
put it in the glove box. Then, it can protect you if the cop stops you and
writes a ticket without the law to back him up. If it calls for the sound to
be measured with a decibel meter then all the inspection stations are
required to have one (the cop too, if he is going to write you a ticket)
that is calibrated by a certified tech.

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades,
10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>