opininions on cam,MP intake heads, and TB

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 20:46:12 EDT

Hey everyone,

 I have a '95 CC 318 3.92 lsd with headers, exhaust, MSD ignition/coil/wires,
MP PCM, K&N filter. I am going to do the cam and heads so I figured I might
as well get a performance throttle body and the MP single plain intake
manifold plus some matched injectors.
 I was wondering if anyone makes aluminum heads for the 5.2 magnums and what
kind of cam to get for excellent torque and power. I figure I'll need the TB
and intake with cam and heads. does anyone know what kind of torque/ power
increase I should be able to get?

  JOHN