Smoking deal on magnum cam!

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 21:22:36 EDT

If anyone is interested in a cam for their 318 or 360 magnum how does $175
sound! That Canadian dollars, US would be around $95 bucks. I needed a cam
for my 95 5.2 magnum and the local parts store had ordered up a stock cam
because they said there was no listing for a performance cam from Sealed
Power. I had checked the dealer but they wanted around $400, way too much
for me! I tried Summit but the best price they could come up with was
around $240, that about $400 after shipping and exchange, still too much! I
gave Hercules a call and their cam was $195 ($300 Canadian) still very
pricey! So I decided to run stock from Sealed Power and the cam would cost
me $195. I called Sealed Power today and they said they have a performance
cam in their Speed Pro division that would run me $175 Canadian!! :)
The part # is CS-1000-6R. Can't recall the specs but it was good for a
slightly modified engine using stock converter and around 3.92 axle ratio.
Check out the Federal Mogual website.

No I don't work for the company!

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2