Re: RE: Re: Ignition Parts

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 02:02:34 EDT

I tried Jacobs OmniPak a couple of years back and the truck idled like sh**. I
got rid of it because I had to slip the clutch too much to keep it from stalling
when I pulled away from a stop. They gave me the same story about the coil
triggering the injectors. I just put the MSD 6A in a couple of week ago and it's
great.

Doug Fedeli