Re: G-TECH

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 23:01:41 EDT

>From what I read, they are good for +/- .01sec or so. I read, in the manual
of the one I had, that they are more accurate, if you have your exact weight
in, than the track, because they don't start counting till your truck starts
moving, no RT or stuff like that. I don't know much about tracks since I
have never been, but that is what it said, in so many words. Please fellow
DML'ers, correct me if I am wrong. Also heard they usually run 3mph fast..
IE. I ran a best of 15.49 at like 92 mph or so.. that is kinda strange,
isn't it. I did 0-60 in 6. something. Had 185 RWHP, which I think is
pretty close to correct.

It is an "accelorametor" which measure your weight against gravity or some
$hit like that.. man, I need to sleep, makeing absoluetely no sense
now......

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?