Re: Killer Bee--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 22:49:50 EDT

  We had a GoodGuys Rod and Custom show here in Colorado Springs this past
weekend and LOW-N-BEHOLD here comes this KILLER BEE Dakota up the road. I,
being the good DAKSTER that I am, stopped him and shot the bull for many
minutes. I man was out of Denver and the DAK was well put together(of
course). I checked out the engine compartment. MAN what a tight fit. If
anybody goes the Kenne Bell route, definitely PUT IN a bigger radiator to
cool things off. I particulary liked the 17x ? wheels by Center Line(very
classy on this truck) I don't know if a person could get different colors of
the Super Bee stripes, but a DEEPER PURPLE would of looked a whole lot
better on the yellow body color. It came with of course the Kenne Bell S/C,
leather interior,special Super Bee stripe kit, special wheel package, body
colored tonneau cover, and if anything else it wasn't apparent to the eye.
Final conclusion---I LIKED. Now I'm waiting to pay off the ole '95 for a NEW
HEMI when they come out. It would be cool if the new HEMI's could be
optioned with a CROSS RAM dual TB intake system.
   Tim R.