NEED PARTS---

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 23:04:20 EDT

 Hey Gang
 I'm looking for somebody (s) that have changed out their engines to look
and see if they have or are willing to sell ALL the accessories -aluminum
support brackets and bolts and cross braces for the A/C, Alternator, Power
Steering Pump and any other support bracket that holds these accessories
onto the front of the engine of a 94 to 96( or any other magnum V-8, 5.2 or
5.9 )
   I'm needing these brackets and bolts, so I can keep my truck up and
running while I have these accessories either polished or CHROMED for my
semi-show truck. I have a salvage yard where I live that has them, but if a
person can help out another DMLer with them getting parts--the better.
Please e-mail off list to keep the traffic on the DML down to a dull-roar.
  My address is magnum318@uswest.net. You can see my '95 at
   http://www.users.uswest.net/~magnum318 You'll see that I like
chrome.
  Tim R.