Brake Line Recall??

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 05:59:25 EDT

Me pops (who still has the glory of keeping his name on the title to my
truck for insurance purposes) wandered into me today and handed me my 1200
page complete Dakota disassembly guide (FSM) and told me that my truck had a
recall for the brake line. Anyone else had this recall on their Dak? Just
curious as to what is up. Incidentally, chit-chatting with someone and maybe
able to help some of you interested souls in getting a Disassembly guide of
your very own (Factory Service Manual to you weird normal type) for around
70-75$. Not much, but a bit better than 90$.

Oh well, Just curious.

Aaron da GA V6'r