Re: G-TECH

From: Ransom T Holbrook (ransom@setel.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 06:35:38 EDT

I fooled around with G-Tech for awhile with my 'other' vehicle before I had
it dyno'd and 'tracked'. The 1/4 mile trap times are off by 3-4 mph because
of the way the G-Tech figures them (it actually does an exit speed). HP
est. was off for me, I couldn't get a constant reading, but later I found
out that my SC belt was slipping so the G-tech was actually telling me
something. Most of the readings was pretty close to the track BUT you have
to follow the directions in the manual and understand what the thing is
measuring.

So what I'm saying is that for what the G-Tech measures it pretty accurate.
(Oh, it helps a lot to weight your vehicle too)