Hypertech, Attn: Dave Thede

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 06:59:47 EDT

Dave,

Yes, there is a very noticeable difference. There is no lag at low RPM,
pulls strong to 5100/5200 RPM. No spark knock. Transmission now
shifts before over-revving. Starts easily hot or cold. Idles smooth and
consistent. Overall performance (street) is excellent. In my opinion, the
Hypertech utilizes the horsepower and torque built in to the 5.2 much more
efficiently. I use a 180 Thermostat and 92/93 Octane fuel (which is
recommended).
I have put about 10,000 miles on my Hypertech and have not had any problems.

What difference the Hypertech would make in Quarter Mile Drag Racing, I don't
know.
Excellent street performance does not always equate to faster Drag Strip
times.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan