Re: Hypertech, Attn: Dave Thede

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:05:07 EDT

I have the Hypertech BETA on my truck... I also run the MP Computer believe
it or not, I get verry little pinging under 6+PSI of boost!
I have the boost retard set under 1/2* per pound of boost... I agree with
it making the truck come alive!
It made a world of difference!!! =)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA