RE: How to hard wire accessories

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:55:56 EDT

 All you need to know is which wire is "hot" and which one is ground, or
neutral. Go to painlesswiring.com and order yourself a 4 fuse block to add
on to your existing fuse block (5.95) . Than install the new block under
your dash and install your accessories. Of course, you can also go to radio
shack or your local car sound shop. They both have lots of stuff for hooking
up accessories permanently in vehicles.

  -Doug in Vermont