RE: Well Sorry about that one!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:48:44 EDT

Dumb question here on the child seat stuff:

Why do you have to have the dealer install it when there are hundreds of
different models and sizes to choose from? (A infant car seat won't hold a
toddler and vice-versa. They're rated that way for safety reasons from the
manufacturer.)

I have several children and they've all been in different car seats (all
safe as well) over the years. You CAN'T just use one model/style...that
would be unsafe.

- Bernd