RE: Re: RE: Re: Gen III Durango axle to a Gen II Dakota Re: Jon

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 09:40:18 EDT

Thanks for the info Jon, I didn't realize the 8.25 LSD came with larger
spider gears, thats interesting. Have you considered swapping a later model
9.25" rear like mine into your truck???
Is the width different? I'm sure they aren't cheap, even at a junk yard.
An 8.75" drop out unit would be a better deal anyway, cause you can swap out
gears so easily.

Matt