Re: Attention Preacher

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 17:55:13 EDT

At 06:51 AM 9/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>hey Preacher did you get a hold of the guy at speedesign graphics. if so
>what kind of deal did he offer you. He will ship them anywhere you want
>
>Chris Lambert

To be honest Chris, I haven't even tried. I have been swamped with work and
other commitments lately and haven't taken the time.

To those other folks who missed the point of my last post, SAVE YOUR MONEY
for a while.

It IS possible for me to get you decals but you would be foolish to pay the
price I would have to charge. There are a couple other guys working on
deals right now, wait and see what they can come up with. I was never in
this for the money (in fact, I ended up in the red) and there is no
percentage in spending 2 or 3 times what the decals are worth when a
cheaper alternative is bound to show up.

I will keep my eye out for an alternative decal place but for now, I am out
of the decal biz.

Thanks for the interest, everyone who was asking.

Preacher