Fw: 318/360 Swap

From: Chaz Ruppman (chazruppman@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 00:00:26 EDT

I am not sure what I will do with the 318.
It only has 19000 miles on it now.
Probably 20k by the time I make up my mind.

It is a strong engine and I maintain it regularly.
I am going next Monday for it next oil change.
I have always had it changed by the dealer every 3k miles.

What would you think it would be worth?

It is a big decision as I am not sure what I will be into if I switch.
I have not had a great response from the DML regarding the swap so I am
still concerned.
I will talk to the Service Dept on Monday and see what they think.
Thanks for the interest.