318/360 Swap

From: Chaz Ruppman (chazruppman@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 00:35:06 EDT

Any change in gap or use the gap out of the box on the plugs?
Also I am at 92 octane. Next tank I will by from a different station.

>From what I have heard the stock coil and ignition are pretty good and do
not require changing.

Look forward to your reply. Thanks.

RE:
You might want to change to Autolite 3923 plugs. I don't know what Tom ( I
guess I can ask him, I'll be seeing him next week anyway) has done to your
timing and what type of fuel you're using. If you're not already at 91+
octane you may want to step up a grade. An aftermarket coil (MSD or Accel)
and/or ignition system (MSD 6A) may help as well.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile