Re: WOO HOO!

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 00:38:47 EDT

If you know of anyone in the Las Vegas area that will dyno my truck for free
after each mod I would LOVE to!!!! Along the same lines would a G-Tech be
worth the investment? And yet some more questions.....1. I have been reading
and it seems everyone agrees to run Autolite 3923's and 180 thermostat....Is
this something I should go ahead and do right away to get it over with? 2.
What exhaust system do you feel is best? and 3. The newest vehicle I have
ever owned is a 1983 Ramcharger so this computer stuff on a vehicle is new
to me..should I reset the computer after each mod? I printed out Bernds
instructions on how to do it. And is there a performance computer available
for the 2001 or will I have to wait a year or more? TIA!!!!!
Bill
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Automatic Bright White
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/home.htm
thumper@lvcm.com

"Dynojet, Intake, plugs, Dynojet, exhaust, Dynojet, headers, Dynojet,
TB-QUICKD, Dynojet, suspension, supercharger, Dynojet..."