RE: Re: WOO HOO!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 01:56:12 EDT

I am waiting for Tesla Electronics (makers of G-Tech) to call me back.
Since they were here in LA I was trying to see if there was a group buy
possibility but they haven't called me back yet.

It never hurts to reset the PCM. You just have to go a few miles to get it
re-trained.

I have Mopar headers and a Borla Catback exhaust system which I'm pretty
pleased with.

If you have a 4X4 don't be looking for a HP PCM anytime soon. If you have a
4X2, probably not until middle of next year. DC discontinued the HP PCM for
4X4's for now.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile