Another Day, Another Toy......

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 00:35:43 EDT

Damn, this wasn't even meant to be a race, but when his wanna-be Billy
Bad A$$ in his mid 90's Corolla pulled up next to me, I never even would
have thought about running him. After all, I was on my way back to work
from doing my laundry and Jack in the Box with lunch for my co-workers.
Well, light turns green, "SQEEEEAL" he takes off, I'm goin' "WTF??" Oh,
I see, so I punch it and play catch up, then I sandbag it for a little
while next to him as I hold it in 2nd, and then I notice my turn is
coming (I had to go left and he was in that lane) so I punched it, got
ahead of him by about 3 Dak lengths, then used my blinker to make my
left turn to add insult to injury. He buzzed by me and didn't even
look!!!!! What a LOOSER!!!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts