Pictures can say a thousand words

From: Jay Dodge (jdodge@telusplanet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 01:36:16 EDT

Okay so I can't seem to get a point across to anyone, I guess one has to
have the same car seat system as I do too understand me, plus be a
little sick as well (this would help in reading my run-on messages, I
think). Anyway I still would like some input as to how I can fix up my
vinyl panel, I guess I am just a big idiot, or something like that, :)
and should go back to school. Anyway I put some Pict's on-line you can
find them @
"http://www.telusplanet.net/public/jdodge/dmlpage.html" you can get a
little better look at what the system looks like there.

Thanks
Jay Dodge . . .