Re: Pictures can say a thousand words

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 06:01:54 EDT

I understand where the others are coming from, I know most car seats use the
seatbelts of the vehicle, unless you have some other diabolical plan for
this contraption and just using the car seat thing as a cover story for the
cuter half. Anyhow, try getting some thin rubber tubing, even so much as go
to a hobby store and check out the rubber gaslines used in 1/10th Racing
Truck's and Street cars, Yes the Remote Controlled kind. Little conniving
with an exacto-knife and your should get it to snugly hold over those weak
areas in the corners to prevent breaking/tearing.

Aaron da GA V6'r

P.S. Yes, I use to race 1/10th Stadium Trucks. Team Losi rules ;)