ROAD RAGE

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 18:14:44 EDT

So I'm driving home today, traffic is bumper to bumper, stop & go for 20
miles along the freeway. Off ramps and on ramps are backed up as far as the
eye can see. I have been driving for over an hour trying to get to my home
which lies 14 miles from work.

There is a fat, balding, coke-bottle-bottom-glasses wearing, gold chains
flashing, cell-phone talking New Yorker in a Piece of sh** Honda accord
who is tailgating me. He is riding my ass at a distance of MAYBE 6 inches
for 3 miles.

I waved, I flashed my brake lights, I did a full-on brake-check and even
put my back-up lights on and nothing works.

I wait until traffic stops again, throw the truck in park, jumped out of
the truck, into the bed, and step over the tailgate onto the hood of his
car. I walk to two steps until I can crouch in front of his windshield and
tell him to back the **** off, that there is no reason to be driving like
an a**hole, then asked if he had any questions. He just stared at me, his
jaw resting on his ample belly.

He stayed about 6 car-lengths behind me until I got off the freeway about 6
miles later.

Pissant.

I did do a smart thing and leave my pistol in the truck.

Preacher