RE: ROAD RAGE

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:51:25 EDT

Awl man, this brings tears to my eyes. Beautiful, simply beautiful!!!
You'd love it up here around DC, it's rare you don't get tailgated. Some
people believe DC stands for "District of Columbia". It really stands for
"Dickhead Club".
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. I'm just visiting here; not a member. Thank-you!!!