Re: hotchkiss dak to be crushed.

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 19:57:45 EDT

Just a reality check folks, currently *Ferd* is setting on 26 BILLION in
cash and I am only using Ferd cause I know this for a fact.

Now do you think it makes a hill of beans to them if they crush a couple of
vehicles, hell they are written off as advertising to begin with.

Now the smart thing would be to know a highly connected corporate engineer
that could get his hands on one of these for someone. Back in the days of
the Daytona Charger and such, there where some proto-types the went to
connected people.

Just my $0.02

L. J. Morris
Your local *Real Hemi* Owner
'01 SLT+ QC, 4.7L, 5spd, 4x4, 4WAL, 3.55LS
Heavily Optioned, and to be modified