Re: Re: hotchkiss dak to be crushed.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 13:21:36 EDT

I don't think DC or any other mfger sees it as a waste. It is an
opportunity to try things out and garner public attention. Obviously they
have done both. The vehicles are both R&D and PR. They were not intended
as "mainstream" sales items and DC is not in the custom car business.

Richard in SA

P.S. I'd love to have the Hemi QC that was built but all attempts to buy
it have been rejected.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:04:45 EDT GG428@aol.com writes:
> it makes sense that they will crush it, I had been wondering what
> would hapen
> to all of the qcs they gave out. if they are pre production trucks,
> which I
> am almost positive they are, DC is required by law to destroy the
> vehicles.
> if you notice none of those quad cabs were ever liscensed, they all
> had
> manufacturer plates, if any at all. It is a waste to do all that
> work to a
> truck, then to destroy it.
> gregg

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!