Re: DML : ROAD RAGE

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:09:21 EDT

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh,MAN I would love to have witnessed that! What gets me
upset is being stopped at a light,after a long day at work,with a
headache.And someone in a ricer with wheels that protrude a foot from
the car and a 5-inch exhaust tip is playing his bass cannon,and there`s
no getting away from it.The volume always goes up when the light turns
red,EVERY time.Now I think he should have the right to deafen himself in
whatever way he wants.But I should not be forced to listen to 50 Hertz
test tones at 500 watts when I don`t want to hear it.Car stereos should
be played at extreme levels on the highway where no one is right up
against you,not when you have 8 or 10 cars around you with their windows
rolled down,and you crank it up.Sorry.Everyone has their "pet peeve",I
guess.After a 6 to 5 workday,I want to select the entertainment,not be a
captive audience.Why,Jim Reeves would roll over in his grave if he
heard....."I did it all for the nookie,c`mon,the nookie...so you can
take that cookie....and stick it up your a** ....stick it up your a**!
Jim would sing...."Put your sweet nookie...aaa little closer to the
phooone (visualize crooning here) Steve P.

1999 Dakota Sport RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Intense Blue Anti-Spin w/Infinity
CD system and optional crank windows (2)