Re: Re: DML : ROAD RAGE

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 21:44:27 EDT

At 08:09 PM 9/15/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh,MAN I would love to have witnessed that! What gets me
>upset is being stopped at a light,after a long day at work,with a
>headache.And someone in a ricer with wheels that protrude a foot from
>the car and a 5-inch exhaust tip is playing his bass cannon,and there`s
>no getting away from it.The volume always goes up when the light turns

While that is annoying, what really gets me going is the scumbag
pro-basketball player next door who comes rolling in at 2am in his Cadillac
land yacht (Esplande? Escalade?) that the entire rear portion is nothing
but speakers and amps. Shakes the windows on the second floor.

All it usually takes is my showing up on the front porch with a shotgun and
he quits for a few days. Then Friday comes, he is getting wasted with his
buddies.. off it goes again. I think I am wearing the blue off my Mossberg
barrell.

Preacher