Transgo shift Kit

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:33:22 EDT

I just had my shift kit installed(transgo) and the truck shifts early 1-2 at
about 5000 rpm and I have the TV cable all the way back.

The shop that did it has now done it a second time and set it to the most
aggressive setting and it still shifts early unless I manually shift it.

The guy at transgo says that you can loose some rpm with there shift kit, ut
before the shift kit I only had the TV cable adjusted a little back and it
pulled to at least 5500-5700 1-2 wot.....?

Any idea's ....?

Thanks

Scott Q
00 R/T cc headers, cat back, mopar pcm, tony d throttle body, msd dig 6,K&N
Gen II,
......and so on