RE: Re:RE: MPI intake Ordered

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 20:38:41 EDT

GS,
No, not yet. I tried ordering the one Bob mentioned a couple days ago, but
still not the one I'm looking for. What I think I'm going to do is look
under the hood of a couple Rams tomorrow at the dealership and see if I can
find one of these to do the trick.

I'm still running the stock hose that crossed the compressor. There isn't
any problem with that. I'm looking for a hose, or section of hose that is
real straight I can cut up. When I installed my MPI, one of the coolant
sensor was relocated into a "T" fitting I made inserted into the upper
radiator hose. The straight section is used to couple the fitting to the
water neck on the intake. The piece being used now is fabric impregnated,
and a little tough to get a good seal on.

I have some pictures that just came back from processing, but need to have
one or two reprinted due to incorrect light metering. When I get them back,
I'll scan them and ask someone if they wouldn't mind posting them for me. I
don't have a webpage yet. (Doh!) :'B
Rich