RE: Roll pan question?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 23:03:12 EDT

I have the sir michaels roll pan on my truck welded in. It looks smooth when
you weld it in. I had a fiberglass street scene rear bumper before and it
looked good, but when I got rear ended, it killed it. The roll pan will save
you more along the line of 40-50 lbs of weight, if not more.

Steven
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk