Re: Header Question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 11:22:18 EDT

At 10:29 PM 9/15/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I'm fixin to take a road trip with these new headers, i was wondering what i
>should wrap up to keep the heat off? Has anyone experienced any header
>problems, like heat or melting anything? any help from the group would be
>appreciated.. Paul

I found that a few of the convoluted looms on the plug wires had partially
melted and a plastic type piece near the bottom of the passenger fender
had melted. I relocated the wires further up onto the valve covers as
they come around from the distributor on the driver's side. Other
than that everything was okay.

Bob