Re: THE DAK IS BACK! New pics with new paint!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 09:56:17 EDT

Yes, for now the wheels are 6" wide, if I don't get new wheels this winter,
I will have them widened to 7 1/2". The seats required a 1" x 2" square
tube to be bolted to each mount then drilled for the seats. Not too hard to
do. The tube also added needed height to the seats, they would have been too
low without it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html