Re: Re: 24# injectors in!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 12:36:50 EDT

I dont have an overhead console... just the fill up and divide theory...

I was just sayin that my milage didnt go down much at all if any from
putting the 24# injectors in... (thats with the SCer tho.. may be different
on yers)
___________________
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.84@99.33
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

> "Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com> wrote:
> >I'm willing ta bet its the same or worse gas milage... I'm sure the puter
> >takes how long the injectors are open thinking its the 19#ers to guess on
> >milage.. =) My gas milage hasnt changed since I put my 24#ers in tho...
=-)