Re: Re: 24# injectors in!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 12:33:27 EDT

"Tim Berry" <coolva1@home.com> wrote:
>I'm willing ta bet its the same or worse gas milage... I'm sure the puter
>takes how long the injectors are open thinking its the 19#ers to guess on
>milage.. =) My gas milage hasnt changed since I put my 24#ers in tho... =-)

That's what I'm thinking. But the gas mileage your computer shows
didn't change? That's odd. Perhaps they changed the way the computer
calculates mpg. It will be interesting to see what my manual check of
mileage shows. I'm expecting it to go down a bit.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club,Executive Board,SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html