MSD Problems

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 22:57:00 EDT

I recebtly put an MSD ignition on the R/T. Today I was driving about 120
highway miles at anywhere from 95-115 most of the way. The truck ran at 180
degrees the whole way but when I got home, I opened up the hood and it looks
like the distributor is smoking. I let it sit for about 20 min, took it out
for another spin and it smoked again. I will let it sit overnight and check
it out tomorrow. Anyone have a similar experience? The truck is still using
the stock distributor, it only has 30k.
Aaron