Re: MSD Problems

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 00:01:37 EDT

I'm no expert, but that is very bad! Disconnect the MSD right away, before
driving it again. Double check you wiring, I did have one bad out of the box
before, but i doubt that is what is wrong. Here is the correct wiring:

http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/engine.html click on "IGNITION"

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html