RE: MSD Problems

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 00:44:00 EDT

Do you happen to have the Mag pickup from the MSD box touching anything?
Also, remove the cap and rotor and check the wiring itself. I actually had
a burned coil harness because some monkey on the production line decided to
run it across a sharp edge on the back of the passenger-side head. The
truck just died (with a smell of burnt wiring).

- Bernd