Re: RE: Trottmannized FIPK

From: Chris Lang (langcj@sourcerx.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 11:42:11 EDT

Well I don't think the curse is quite gone. He did some work recently and
the curse has hit my truck. As I was driving to work on Friday I got hit
head on by a Chevy silverdildo. Myself and the other driver are perfectly
fine although that cant be said for my dak or the other truck. The other
guy it seems fell asleep at the wheel and swerved over into my lane hitting
my truck on the passenger side we were both going about 40 mph. After the
impact I got out to survey the damage and find out what the hell had just
happened and I was surprised to see that the Chevy had taken about twice as
much damage as my Dakota, I couldn't believe it. I figured a full-size
would have a weight advantage but I guess Chevy still cant make em like a
dodge. His bumper was completely torn off and most of his front end was all
over the road. My truck looked great compared to his, although it would not
start. Now I'm waiting for the insurance company's to settle this so I can
find out if they're totaling it or going to try and repair it. Hopefully
I'll be in the market for a new dak again. I'm going to go out and test
drive a few tomorrow to see what I like best. So I guess everyone can rest
easy for now that my truck has been hit by the curse you should be safe for
a little while....

I put a few of the pics up of the damage to my truck here:

http://www.clarkson.edu/~langcj/wreck1.jpg
http://www.clarkson.edu/~langcj/wreck2.jpg

I wish I had some pictures of the Chevy but it was towed to another place
and I didn't have my camera on me at the time of the accident.

Chris Lang
93 V8 CC 4x4 with an imprint of a Chebby Silverdildo in the front end