Re: Re: RE: Trottmannized FIPK

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 09:01:59 EDT

I'm almost willing to put money you can hit them bumpers on that truck with
a Train and it'll just dent... I had a 94 4x4 and *I* hit a toyota 4x4 with
it (whoops, just got my licence too)... I had to get him a new step bumper,
and i put a big ass dent in his truck too... My truck? Scratched the V8
thingie on the side, and scratched the bumper.... I wish my 97 had the same
bumper... then Id play chicken with other cars and big rigs and not worry
=-)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318