Re: Semi Hemi but totally ugly was:4.7l spark plug install & 3923 questions

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 16:33:29 EDT

I hope someone does come out with some dress-ups for us soon, because I do
not particlarly care for the looks under-hood either.
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in