RE: Semi Hemi but totally ugly was:4.7l spark plug install & 3923 questions

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 16:16:57 EDT

Hmm! Like the old hemi the spark plug are located next to the intake
manifold. They have coil over plug. As far as the space concern, plenty to
work with. I agree with the air hat concern-BUTT UGLY. A TB intake tube
may look a lot better than the plastic.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA