Re: Re: RE: Trottmannized FIPK

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 23:22:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/00 7:50:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
langcj@sourcerx.com writes:

<< . Now I'm waiting for the insurance company's to settle this so I can
find out if they're totaling it or going to try and repair it. Hopefully
I'll be in the market for a new dak again. I'm going to go out and test
drive a few tomorrow to see what I like best. >>

Chris.. Here's an idea for you.. If the insurance company decalres it
totalled. See how cheap you can buy it back from them, Then you've got a
toy you can take out and play with; and have no fears of tearing up. My
grandfather bought back one of his cars twice when people hit it.. The first
time.. took less than 10 minutes to fix.

Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks)