New trick photo - Reg cab dak with 5ft box

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 23:26:34 EDT

I had a couple of requests to take my quad cab photos and remove the
back seat. What you get is an RC with a 5ft box:

http://24.17.10.84/dml/rcdak-5ftbox.jpg

What I think is neat is that you can see the old beater car in the
background through all the windows and behind the cab. Using
conventional crop-and-swap that would be hard, but I used two separate
photos. Keep the camera on the tripod and move the truck. Also make
sure to lock your exposure.

Korey