RE: Re:DML:some cops just...(Bernd)

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 14:51:38 EDT

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? Hehe

-----Original Message-----
From: bernd@texas.net [mailto:bernd@texas.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 9:41 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re:Re:DML:some cops just...(Bernd)

Oh alright...sheesh.

87mph on the ICE?!? Uhhhh...when I was referring to it, it was more like
15-
20mph on the ice...and in a LARGE parking lot. Doing that stuff on the
street
IS just plain stupid.

But...this IS a mailing list and people's opinions will vary...seriously
though, don't let it get to ya, lighten up and you won't stress as much.

(Let them kill themselves...just get out of their way.) ;)

- Bernd

> Hey Bernd,
> I wasn't directing my post at you, but at the original poster( Sean
> something, I think) I'm in digest mode & it gets a little confusing at
times.
> And I STILL don't think I was being too "heavy" with my opinion, so I
won't
> "lighten up a bit". That kind of driving gets people KILLED! 87 on ice??
Can

HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE