Re: First Pictures of Gen I Lift in Progress.

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 16:05:29 EDT

> Lookin good Walt, looks like you've got your hands full there. I swore up
and
> down at Trailmaster when my lift went in, not the best-fitting parts in
the
> world. Hope you're having better luck on yours.
>
> I was curious, i like the tailight guards..remember where you found them?

Yeah I wish I could find those guard also. I think Walt told me he used a
set meant for Toyota Landcruisers, or something like that. I know they make
the metal tail light guards for GenIII Daks, but our GenII Daks are just
reliant on the plastic nasty looking non fuctional ones. Walt, what vehicle
did those guards come off of again............
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6