Re: First Pictures of Gen I Lift in Progress.

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 16:13:19 EDT

> Yeah I wish I could find those guard also. I think Walt told me he used a
> set meant for Toyota Landcruisers, or something like that. I know they
make
> the metal tail light guards for GenIII Daks, but our GenII Daks are just
> reliant on the plastic nasty looking non fuctional ones. Walt, what
vehicle
> did those guards come off of again............

Walt,
Also, how did those attach to the body? Did you have to drill holes or
modify the guards at all? Are they on the truck pretty solid? I know kn my
girlfriends Durango I have to drill 3 holes to mount up her Manik taillight
guards. Do you happen to know what brand they are? Thanks for any and all
info reguarding these.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6