Re: My OLD Viper Seats Attn Mark Kuzia et All

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 19:04:00 EDT

Welcome back Eric, its too bad that your visit was to accuse me of accusing
you of stealing them! It sounds like you are upset!

I never said what you are implying. When I said "back door", I was assuming
that you got them for free since you worked for Chrysler. I personally did
not realize that you got them elsewhere. Many people get things for free
from thier employers without stealing them, these are called "perks" from
having the right connections.

If I hurt your feelings, then I apologize! I never accused you of being a
thief.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html