My OLD Viper Seats Attn Mark Kuzia et All

From: Eric Kurtz (erickurtz@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 20:38:45 EDT

Hi Guys! It's been quite some time! Sadly, this isn't a joy visit! Mark
has made a comment that not only isn't true, but was done in poor taste. He
may have forgotten that the seats were not taken out the back door of DC,
but were given to me from a friend at my last job that had them in his
Dakota. He also had the majority of the Viper interior in the truck as
well. I will set a good example for Mark and not bother to mention where
the previous owner of them got them from, cause quite frankly, it doesn't
matter! No problem though Mark, I'm not upset, just surprised that someone
that I just met less than 2 months ago has emailed me to let me know that I
had been wronged! So, I figured I would rejoin the list to clear my name
of THEFT!
Eric Kurtz
2000 XJ sport, 96 Chysler Town and Country LXi,
95 Dakota, white 5.2 5spd on the way!!