Re: Dragstrip in So Cal

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 18:53:37 EDT

I'd like to get started racing. Carlsbad isn't too far. When do they race,
do you just show up with $10 in hand? I saw on the list that last week had
a Mopar theme. What kind of helmet do you need to race. I can probably buy
a cheap motorcycle helmet off ebay, is that what they have in mind. How
about any road races or circuit races in So Cal. I would think mile
fractions would get boring.

>It (Carlsbad) is the next city over from where I lived. The strip is
pretty good to
>race on. $10.00 to race and bring a helmet.

Jay

'00 4.7L CC Sport +. In Heaven with my 4.7!

Jayson Woodruff
The Boeing Company
5301 Bolsa Ave. MC H019-F704
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647-2099